ADA Construction Services was formed in 2004 drawing on 25 years experience in the civil construction industry.
- Roads & Carparks
- Bulk Earthworks
- Kerb & Channel
- General Concrete Works
- Labour Hire
- Plant Hire
- Traffic Management Services for “Thiess, Degremont, NACP Joint Venture Desalination Pipeline Project”.
- Bulk Earthworks, Road and Carpark construction at the Peninsula Community Health Centre, Hastings
- Carpark construction at the SP Ausnet Substation, Leongatha
- 14kms of Kerb & Channel on the Bass Hwy Duplication
- Church Street Reconstruction in Cowes for the Bass Coast Shire Council
- Traffic Management services for Akron, the Bass Coast Shire Council, Beveridge Williams, Delco Pipelines, South Gippsland Water and many more
ADA operates under a Quality Assurance / Information Management System framework which has been independently audited and found compliant with:
- ISO 9000 (2000) Quality Systems
- AS 4801 (2001) Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001 (1996) Environment Management Systems
ADA is also pre-qualified with VicRoads for road construction and maintenance (M1, G1 and R1).
ADA has excellent relationships with a wide variety of sub-contractors and suppliers within the Bass Coast, Gippsland and South East Melbourne regions.